For those that loved the Butter Chicken, here is another contribution from Meena Lobo!
Tried and tested by me....Absolutely Amazing!
You will need a pressure cooker
In it put the following all together....
- ginger garlic paste (2 tbsp)
- any kind of meat (beef or mutton with bones) abt 1/2 kg
- 2 tomatoes n 2 large onions (pureed together in a blender)
- red chilly or paprika powder (upto ur taste)
- 1 cup yoghurt
- salt (as per your taste)
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp shah jeera seeds (black cumin)
- 1 tsp white vinegar (toddy vinegar)
- 1 tsp cinammon and clove powder
- few drops of lemon juice
close lid..cook on high till 1st whistle comes, then on simmer for 1/2 hour - 45 mins, depending on the piece size of the meat.
Open lid, if a lot of water remains, then dry it up on high heat!
Garnish with Coriander leaves!!